Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Wednesday 28 September 2011

Bomb found on Folkestone beach (plus finds)

An old world war 2 mortar shell apparently?

Ironic that I was the one with the metal detector, and didn't find it!  Ha!  Got kicked off the beach in the end, which was bad because it was producing goodies.  I was only there for about twenty minutes.

But, I got to go down the other beach, and the sun decided to come out.  Great day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good day out Kris. See you at the next meeting. Rob

    ReplyDelete