Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Saturday 14 January 2012

Invicta Seekers club meet # 2 Finds + Find of the month!

A great meeting for our metal detecting club, with lots of new members!

Featured in this video is a Gold stater, LOTS of Roman coins, old rings, lots and lots of other coins, a bronze age axe head, cannonballs, medieval objects such as spoon figures and buckles, Roman Brooches, some amazing buttons, and lots, lots more!

Oh, and the sound of my heartbreaking as the FLO tells me my Roman sea serpent is actually a bit of waste, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment