Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Monday 31 March 2014

Metal Detecting Castles and Tokens!

Off out with Greg Metal Detecting today, and thought I'd stop to take a look at Dover Castle before I went.  Found some nice little bits as well!

Unfortunately, since filming this I've had death threats from the archeology community and its friends.  Because of the TV show I'm in.

Because of that, and having to tighten up my personal security, I'll have to take back the 'come and dig with me' statement.  So, so sorry :(

2 comments:

  1. Only tonight have I found you on YouTube and I'm speechless . I had a detector as a kid of 12 years old and I guess it was just fun . Seeing your videos has inspired me and left me speechless . I'm totally shocked that you would actually get death threats ! I mean gob smacked ! Your kind and honest and you don't go around destroying things and it's your hobby ! These people are mentally ill and should be strung up and their lower bits chopped off ! You do a great job and I'm hooked on your videos ! You report anyone you can for the comments they deserve to be shamed ! Keep up the incredible work xx Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Daniel! That's very kind :)

      Yes, it's been difficult. Can't say too much about it, as there lots of things going on behind the scenes. People jump to conclusions without knowing the truth (or anywhere near the truth) sometimes. That worries me. Not that people send death threats. The fact that people are so easily convinced before they send them.

      The truth will come out soon. Thanks again :)

      Delete