Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Sunday 17 February 2013

Chunky Silver Chain found! Beach metal detecting challenge # 8

Chunky Silver Chain found Beach metal detecting challenge # 8



Really happy with this find!  This should take the challenge past the amount needed to buy a beach metal detector, as mentioned here.  And as I said, I didn't even do any hunting in the Summer!

My advice?  Go out and buy a detector!  Even if you don't get the money to cover the cost of your detector, you've got very fit and healthy, and have lots of fun as well...




1 comment:

  1. Result! I started collecting the odd coin here and there years ago. Then buying them from ebay. After watching a couple of your videos I might be tempted to grab a metal detector myself. Some nice places around my way. Permission will be the clincher. - GPWPoetry

    ReplyDelete