Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Saturday 23 October 2010

I lost my new field!

Here's a tip for beginners...

...act fast!

I got permission for my field, and had one good day in it, where I found this amongst other goodies.  Unfortuately, I left it for a while after the field was harvested before making my move.

The next day, I rang my farmer to ask if it was still ok to detect on the field, and he told me it wasn't, because the field had now been drilled (seeded) and i'd have to wait until next year.

So if you get permission, act fast!  I now know that there is potential on that field, but can't get onto it!

Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment