Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Saturday 26 May 2012

incendiary device!

So I was out looking for a lost horseshoe today, but found a incendiary device. Funny how things turn out...

Didn't find the @#&#*!@ Horseshoe.

Lessons learnt:

1) Although he was a policeman, I'm not entirely sure he should have moved it? But at the same time, he needed to move it to know what it was, if that makes sense?

2) We should have re-buried it, put a marker on it, left it and waited for bomb squad to arrive? But saying that, it was very near the house. Brave of him to move it to safety, but maybe not so wise?

3) I don't like digging up this stuff. Here's the video:

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi nice macro clarity on your vids what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I use a Koday Playsport ZX8.

    I've had loads of portable cameras, including a Flip, and a few Samsungs, but this has been the best by far.

    ReplyDelete